About Bigfoot Outrigger Pads
Bigfoot Construction Equipment is an American Family Manufacturer that specializes in outrigger pads. We are the only major manufacturer of both wood & composite as well as the longest in-house manufacturer of Custom Composite.
Bigfoot uses American materials, and Veteran employees and ownership. We manufacture outrigger pads for the safety of hard-working personnel around the world. Building standard / custom / premium outrigger pads to maximize STRENGTH / STABILITY / SAFETY is our business.
This company was started by Bill Steiner “Bigfoot Bill” while working in the concrete industry. Bigfoot was started from the ground up, with a hands-on approach to building and engineering outrigger pads for safety.
Bigfoot has designed a custom blend on our composite outrigger pads to maximize compressive loads & guarantee our outrigger pads for life. Working with engineers for compressive load ratings & GBC ( ground bearing capacities) as well as being an American family manufacturer that started as an end user of our product, has allowed Bigfoot to build the best outrigger pads around the world.
Now Bill’s 2 sons run this business, maintaining the craftmanship & legacy of their father while working for him for over 20 years.
While building outrigger pads with Bigfoot, one of the son’s jobs included two years as a tree trimmer & 18 years as a Journeyman Lineman. Working with bucket/ digger derricks/ operating cranes from 15-40 tons as well as working with operators on 100-300 ton cranes on a daily basis, and working on the High line side of Linework was an experience that taught life lessons that would help build success.
Bigfoot T-Shirt & Sticker for Purchase
The Bigfoot outrigger pad difference:
- Only Manufacturer of both wood & composite
- Composite in ½” increments to make the customer the best fit & size. This reduces weight & cost for our valued customer.
- Customer service with understanding of real field experience to make sure your set up is safest for you & your team.
- The longest in-house manufacturer of Custom Composite. This is hands-on quality control.
- American materials with Veteran Employees & ownership. Building your equipment with dedication in every outrigger pad is our passion.
- Standard/ custom/ premium outrigger pads. Inventory control is part of our business, working safely with the right tool for the job is how we help you & your team work safely.
- Bigfoot is not a marketing company………………. But an American family manufacturer that specializes in outrigger pads. This will get you & your team the best product/ price/ performance for outrigger pads & cribbing.
- Composite outrigger pads are guaranteed for life. Bigfoot has never had an outrigger pad replaced to date but remember: A guarantee is only as good as the person that puts their name on it. The Veterans at Bigfoot will always stand behind our products.
Items that Bigfoot manufactures:
- Custom Composite outrigger pads in Black or Safety Orange with the best compressive load rating. (Bigfoot can make other colors per customer request).
- Premium Baltic Birch and Southern Yellow Economy wood pads.
- Custom outrigger pads in both Custom Composite and wood.
- Custom Cribbing in both Custom Composite (with PSI values) and wood.
- Boot pads
- Slide pads
- BIG GRIP (patent pending) on any sized Custom Composite outrigger pad or cribbing.
- Custom Composite Pole Puller Plate
Why You Should Buy American Made Products
Qualifying your vendor is step one in ensuring safety in such a critical area for your hard working crews. Imported products do not guarantee the same high standards as American goods.
When you see a “Made in the USA” sticker or logo on a product, you know that you have your hands on a quality good. Companies that manufacture products in the U.S. have full control of the process from the materials used to the way products are constructed. Control over the manufacturing process results in a quality product that cannot be matched by outsourcing.
The most common reason shoppers give for buying American is to help save or create jobs in the United States.
A Stronger Economy
Buying American-made goods doesn’t just support the workers who make those goods; its benefits also ripple out through the entire economy. When American factories prosper, they hire American construction firms to expand their buildings, American accounting firms to handle their money, and American energy suppliers to provide them with power. The EPI estimates that every U.S. manufacturing job supports an additional 1.4 jobs in other parts of the economy.